News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restorations of member's cars (Part 5 added--Jan. 4/2010)

Started by 69bronzeT5, May 15, 2008, 02:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerSG

Good work there 69bronzeT5 :2thumbs:
Here is my tread of restoring the 69 SE that i wrecked..

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,46326.0.html

Im remaking my homepage so it will hopefully will be up soon :cheers:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: moparstuart on December 04, 2008, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 04, 2008, 01:29:24 PM
90K  :rotz: I can't beleive the price some people are willing to pay. I guess when you don't do a thing besides watch it get built you gotta pay the piper.
or if you have more money then sense . :Twocents: :slap:

Or maybe some people realize that they don't have the expertise to get it done the way these beautiful cars deserve to be done.  Or maybe they do, and they just don't have the time due to family or work obligations.  Or maybe they would, but they're physically unable due to disability, age, etc.

Some people don't do their own work.  Does that mean that their cars are somehow lesser beings?  Are these people the second-class citizens of the resto world?  How does this fact in any way diminish their enthusiasm for the hobby and for preserving the history of these cars.

You may think those who don't do the work are snobs, but if you want to see a snob try taking a look in the mirror.

The70RT

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 12, 2009, 03:14:44 PM
90K  :rotz: I can't beleive the price some people are willing to pay. I guess when you don't do a thing besides watch it get built you gotta pay the piper.

Or maybe some people realize that they don't have the expertise to get it done the way these beautiful cars deserve to be done.  Or maybe they do, and they just don't have the time due to family or work obligations.  Or maybe they would, but they're physically unable due to disability, age, etc.

Some people don't do their own work.  Does that mean that their cars are somehow lesser beings?  Are these people the second-class citizens of the resto world?  How does this fact in any way diminish their enthusiasm for the hobby and for preserving the history of these cars.

You may think those who don't do the work are snobs, but if you want to see a snob try taking a look in the mirror.

Who said any of these following things you are implying???

Does that mean that their cars are somehow lesser beings?

Are these people the second-class citizens of the resto world?

How does this fact in any way diminish their enthusiasm for the hobby and for preserving the history of these cars.

You may think those who don't do the work are snobs.

So anyway lighten up DUDE!! and by the way I work fulltime plus overtime, have a family, a bad back, carpel tunnel, achilles tendinitis, and am no spring chicken and obligations like everyone else sooooo    :eyes:  :-\  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on January 12, 2009, 07:32:49 PM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 12, 2009, 03:14:44 PM

Who said any of these following things you are implying???

Does that mean that their cars are somehow lesser beings?

Are these people the second-class citizens of the resto world?

How does this fact in any way diminish their enthusiasm for the hobby and for preserving the history of these cars.

You may think those who don't do the work are snobs.

So anyway lighten up DUDE!! and by the way I work fulltime plus overtime, have a family, a bad back, carpel tunnel, achilles tendinitis, and am no spring chicken and obligations like everyone else sooooo    :eyes:  :-\  :shruggy:
I try to do some work on my cars , but my ablity is limited and I know my limits. But i also have to keep my cars to a strict budget while I watch who I pay and how much .   :Twocents: :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemidog

What the....? No Shakey threads? those are the best ones!

mikepmcs

Wholly Crap!  :o Cody, that is a horrendous oversight and gross negligence on your part.  You might as well have gone to Mike's house and kicked him right in the sack. :nutkick:  One more and we're gonna have to downsize you. :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 27, 2009, 06:38:16 AM
Wholly Crap!  :o Cody, that is a horrendous oversight and gross negligence on your part.  You might as well have gone to Mike's house and kicked him right in the sack. :nutkick:  One more and we're gonna have to downsize you. :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol: I'm working on Shakey threads, don't worry. I've been slowly collecting all his threads :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

69bronzeT5

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

Frank,
I'm sure he's working on it for the next installment. :cheers:

69bronzeT5

d/ur/t

Cody didn't see mine anywhere now that the resto guys are moving along be good to have you guys look over it.

cheers Australia

Go along to

gprsmopars.com
Then look to project pics

here's a sneak peak

The land of the long white DODGE lol

Big Kahuna

http://www.moparwiki.com - MoparWiki Project
http://aeromopars.ning.com/ - Aero Mopar Photos & Videos
http://mopardragracing.ning.com/ - Mopar Drag Racing Photo, Videos, Events

Big Kahuna

http://www.moparwiki.com - MoparWiki Project
http://aeromopars.ning.com/ - Aero Mopar Photos & Videos
http://mopardragracing.ning.com/ - Mopar Drag Racing Photo, Videos, Events

Beer

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargergirl

We look through your stuff on FUGLY all the time...very nice work and great looking car!
Trust your Woobie!

sunroofsuperbird

Cody. Here is my web site with any of mine if you want to use any of them? if that works. http://charger4x4.webs.com/apps/photos/
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

Landonsrt

Guess im going to need a thread in here once I really get cranking on mine.

68ChargerJMP

Dont forget my 68. Possibly the longest on-going restoration on here. I hope not, but it could be. I am almost to ashamed to admit it, but I started taking this car apart in 1990 to freshen the engine up, and she is still apart to this day. Shes starting to come along, but its been a long hard road to this point.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.