News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

the rears are 28x10.5 x 15 goodyear eagle slicks on 15 x8.5 no name slots,,in my living room mancave house..

fronts 205 x 70 x14  on US indy slots 14 x7,,bout 24 tall 6.5 tread wide, next too other 15 x10 slots by my tv.

i cleaned them up for pixs with my dartona an trans-am an Toms daytona,then back in the house.i put some american centers on for pixs ,first set i ran accross in good shape.

so the rears are 4 in. taller an 4 wider than fronts.was just for fun an too give Tom an followers an idea of different look wheels make in filling the fenders. an it got me back in too drool looking at the daytona an all the mopars in the shop..

Hey where are my support team checks???????????????lol,lol :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: r4daytona on July 25, 2013, 11:31:17 PM
Well, here are those pics and I do have to say it does take you back in time.  I also have to say that I always thought the back tires need to be bigger for those huge wheelwells and this just proves it.  Thanks dave for the idea.
Looks cool as hell...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Budnicks

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Budnicks on July 28, 2013, 02:49:12 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 27, 2013, 08:11:26 PM
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
:cheers: X2  :2thumbs:
X3

I like the magnums with the redlines on your car. Match well. Are those radials? What size did you end up with?
I was thinking about it on mine, as it originally came with redlines, but didn't like it against the yellow too much.

moparstuart

:popcrn:  I cant tell for sure is that uncle fester back in the corner   :shruggy: :nana:

moparstuart

:icon_smile_big:  gotta earn my pay check this week  :smilielol:

moparstuart

just for you Brian

:smilielol: :smilielol:  :nana:

hemi68charger

Has Season III started yet on Velocity?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 29, 2013, 01:53:51 PM
no last projected date i heard was january  ?

r4daytona

Yes, that is me, Uncle Fester in the back with the video camera.  The blonde is my girlfriend, my kids don't seem to be in that photo.  I think the redlines match very well .. at least for the red.  As far as tire size. I went with E70-14's front and G 70-14's in back. Once I get some money I'll probably get something a bit wider in a 15" for the back.  I am going to wait though for a couple years to show the car off as it is and as it was done on the show. 

The haters can hate, but it's turning out great!  No rhyme intended.

billssuperbird

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on July 30, 2013, 10:27:26 AM
Yes, that is me, Uncle Fester in the back with the video camera.  The blonde is my girlfriend, my kids don't seem to be in that photo.  I think the redlines match very well .. at least for the red.  As far as tire size. I went with E70-14's front and G 70-14's in back. Once I get some money I'll probably get something a bit wider in a 15" for the back.  I am going to wait though for a couple years to show the car off as it is and as it was done on the show. 

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:         

Budnicks

Quote from: r4daytona on July 30, 2013, 10:27:26 AM

The car's looken' great  :drool5:

WINGIN IT

It's not hate, it's jealousy  :drool5:

r4daytona

I think I said it before, yes thats me with the untanned legs, my girlfriend, Steve ( just a fan from Iowa) and Daren.  Steve was a great guy. It was his 55th birthday so his wife planned for him to come up for a couple days and meet the guys and help out.  Very nice guy.  I got my carb and washer motor back from Passion4mopars along with my Jack that Bill helped me out with.  They look fantastic.  I'll try to get some pics up in a day or two.

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on August 01, 2013, 09:42:53 PM
I think I said it before, yes thats me with the untanned legs, my girlfriend, Steve ( just a fan from Iowa) and Daren.  Steve was a great guy. It was his 55th birthday so his wife planned for him to come up for a couple days and meet the guys and help out.  Very nice guy.  I got my carb and washer motor back from Passion4mopars along with my Jack that Bill helped me out with.  They look fantastic.  I'll try to get some pics up in a day or two.
Kim does a fantastic job

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on July 29, 2013, 02:06:27 PM

I heard it was cancelled.  :D
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 01, 2013, 10:12:00 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 29, 2013, 02:06:27 PM

I heard it was cancelled.  :D
yeah there doing a new show about a guy who build his dream car of a hemi daytona and sold it to buy a 66 corvette   :nana:

r4daytona

Just a couple pics I finally resized.  The Carb and wiper motor were done by Kim and Jerry at Passion4mopars.  Really nice people on the phone.  Her price to do the wiper motor was cheaper than a local electronis place I've used to rebuild a few starters, and the local place wasn't goping tp replate it. 

The jack modification was thanks to (bill) billsuperbird.  I think it looks awesome, I also got the handle from him.

The other was just a pic of me holding the stripe in place as Mark installed it.

moparstuart

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on August 06, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
there is uncle fester

So how much did you pay him to wear a green shirt Stu?  :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 06, 2013, 07:45:10 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 06, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
there is uncle fester

So how much did you pay him to wear a green shirt Stu?  :icon_smile_big:
LOL   125.00   I have the cancelled check to prove it