News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rat muscle "daisy" build

Started by cbrestorations, January 25, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCCDrew

Supercharger will give you some low end grunt.

Mike DC

If it's not a centrifugal type, then yeah.

cbrestorations

having to get drop spindles, at 4" ride height front shocks were bottomed out. i want to be able to get 2" at race tracks and car shows

Homerr

I like watching your craftsmanship and process.  But I keep wondering if this is a train wreck a few seconds before impact.   :scratchchin:

cbrestorations

a train wreck? what do you mean...

alfaitalia

Quote from: Homerr on November 30, 2016, 10:10:47 AM
I like watching your craftsmanship and process.  But I keep wondering if this is a train wreck a few seconds before impact.   :scratchchin:

???????

Edit...cbr beat me to it!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Homerr

Quote from: cbrestorations on November 30, 2016, 10:19:30 AM

Well, I'll reserve judgement until you're done.  But there is a long road of builders that thought they were improving on the 2nd gen design.

If you start slapping on '70 R/T door scallops in reverse on the quarters for brake cooling intakes or put a fart can on the back this build could go downhill fast.   :icon_smile_wink:

funknut

I'm not worried.  :lol:

From a styling perspective he hasn't touched any of the major body panels, just added a couple spoilers and side exhaust.

Stance is unorthodox, but makes sense since it's a track car.

Looking forward to seeing it progress!  :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

Quote from: Homerr on November 30, 2016, 11:11:36 AM
Quote from: cbrestorations on November 30, 2016, 10:19:30 AM

Well, I'll reserve judgement until you're done.  But there is a long road of builders that thought they were improving on the 2nd gen design.

If you start slapping on '70 R/T door scallops in reverse on the quarters for brake cooling intakes or put a fart can on the back this build could go downhill fast.   :icon_smile_wink:

oh gotcha, yea im not adding door scoops. it was just a thought, but i see ur perspective. only thing else im adding to the body and its just a thought is a little deflector in front of the rear tire for exhaust

68RT440

1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

Bob

The ultimate sleeper.
Looks great!!!!!

JR

The stance on this thing is amazing. I can even dig the small flares on the rear wheel well.

I'm not worried about anything here.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

qwick68

68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

timmycharger

I see nothing but great fabrication going on here, looks badass!

WHITE AND RED 69

Looking good! Roll that sucker out and get some more pictures showing the stance.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

keepat

VegasCharger

Keep up the good work Chris.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Gotta get over there and get caught up.  :cheers:

cbrestorations

cant have un-necessary holes in the body so welding up side markers lol.

was able to get some used stripe delete emblems for $5 a piece

alfaitalia

Yeah...nice. Although you might have wanted to continue that patch slightly further forward and down...LOL!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

cbrestorations

Quote from: alfaitalia on December 01, 2016, 11:46:42 AM
Yeah...nice. Although you might have wanted to continue that patch slightly further forward and down...LOL!

naw...thats character, a perfect rectangle hole was just ugly lol

Bob

CB, are you going to spray the whole car with any kind of coloring?

Bob

cbrestorations

Bob

1st_charger

Really love that front spoiler with that stance looks really mean.

ACUDANUT

IMO worthless opinion, fix the Body and add some paint for crying out loud.  :cheers: