News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Quote from: moparstuart on June 23, 2013, 07:18:42 PM
Quote from: Nwcharger on June 23, 2013, 02:06:19 PM
any word one when season 3 starts? cant wait to see it  :2thumbs: im sure the complaining crowd feels the same way about there favorite reality shows like, gypsy sisters, the real housewives of orange County, the real world, honey boo boo, jersey shore, amish mafia, sister wives, supernanny. they can just stick to that list and have fun  :eek2:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Quote from: moparstuart on June 23, 2013, 07:19:10 PM
Quote from: hemi*guy on June 23, 2013, 11:48:26 AM

Haven't checked in on this forum in a while.. glad to see all the old ladies are still alive and well and still complaining!!!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Steve P. on June 23, 2013, 02:23:19 PM
Obviously not all have read through this thread. Let me sum it up for them. Those of us "complaining" are simply saying we would like to see this show be about restoring mopars. We have also said: we have also made it very clear that we do not want to see yet another crappy reality show like those mentioned above.

I can personally tell you in all honesty that I have never seen ANY of the above listed shows and never would.

:2thumbs: :iagree:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mopar0166

when does the new episodes start?

r4daytona

Season 3 is tentatively scheduled to start in January

thedodgeboys

Quote from: r4daytona on June 25, 2013, 01:55:31 PM

Damn that's a long time to wait for new stuff to bash, can someone lock this thread tell then it's starting to get personal and we don't need that  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on June 27, 2013, 09:13:10 AM
Quote from: r4daytona on June 25, 2013, 01:55:31 PM

Damn that's a long time to wait for new stuff to bash, can someone lock this thread tell then it's starting to get personal and we don't need that  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Homerr

Where would Stu pad his post count then?   :nana:

Go ahead Stu, bump this one!   :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

Quote from: Homerr on June 27, 2013, 10:21:21 AM
Where would Stu pad his post count then?   :nana:

Go ahead Stu, bump this one!   :icon_smile_big:
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:   have to keep the  residual checks coming

mopar0166

THATS STUPID!   i was sure it was coming out this month

ACUDANUT

That's funny.  :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

I have been here two years longer than he, and has 20K more posts. :D

skip68

Hey Stu, is your last name Pidasso?     :smilielol: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 27, 2013, 11:19:44 AM
I have been here two years longer than he, and has 20K more posts. :D
yup and i can guarantee i have posted more pictures of cars then anyone else on here   :nana:   

ACUDANUT

Steve P.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAa.....  :smilielol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Mytur Binsdirti

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: Grm2159 on June 18, 2013, 06:08:20 PM
Ps. This thread has almost 28,000 views!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  they say they hate it but they cant stop watching    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just like a train wreck...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

lexxman

Quote from: Budnicks on June 30, 2013, 12:11:56 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: Grm2159 on June 18, 2013, 06:08:20 PM
Ps. This thread has almost 28,000 views!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  they say they hate it but they cant stop watching    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just like a train wreck...
:lol:

djcarguy

Saw a few reruns of season 2 a week ago sunday on velocity. seeing them again i noticed lot more of cars in back ground and caught some interesting stuff. waiting for new stuff in season 3.

Stopped at welbys yesterday,talked to mark ,josh and our own R4Daytona owner  Tom. they are busy  getting suspension and parts ready to put the daytona back on wheels  .saw the stripe layed on roof and wing painted waiting to go on. will be back in afew days with a camera to get afew shots with wing on that awsum red Daytona.

WOW,i am still in shock and having flash backs from being at welby. there are so many cars there with hemi emblems and several with pistol grip shifters and like 8 cars with new paint.  cars everywhere ya turn,RT'S,HEMI'S ,CUDA'S,CHALLENGERS,EVEN A GENERAL LEE,,1ST,2ND,AN3RD GEN CHARGERS,,OH BOY..Well time for another cold shower .. latter dj :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :cheers:

Heli143

I'm currently searching for my original 69 Charger RT and so sent emails to several folks involved in the car business.

The only one who answered me was Mark with several suggestions of where to look and people to contact.
I respect his immense knowledge of Mopars and even more now for taking time from his busy scheule to try to help another Mopar lover.  :2thumbs:

mopar0166

Looking forward to shows.    all the little tid bits of info are awesome,  would love to do an internship or volunteer for a week with those guys.   

1974dodgecharger

i wish i could watch full episodes in youtube.

Budnicks

:hah: or on his multitude of the 31 Nash Rat Rod @ shows posts  :nana:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Harper

Personally I enjoy the shows. Great looking cars, IMHO if you don't like the show then simply do not watch it. js

did Mark every find his first charger? I am curious what year, color, it was?
thanks
1968 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (GL Clone)
1951 F1 Ford 302 EFI, Automatic
1965 F100 Ford Straight 6, 3 speed on column (all original)