News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's Your Favorite Comedian?

Started by Lowprofile, September 09, 2005, 12:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Hey, remember when Al Franken was funny?

Um, if so, can you tell me when that was?

andy74

MichaelRW

George Carlin, Benny Hill (deceased) and, oh yeah, Paris Hilton - she's one of the biggest jokes out there in celebrity land now.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

73ChargerSE

Definitely Dane Cook and Mitch Hedberg

darcus

All those mentioned are funny. I do prefer the younger Robin Williams. Also Jim Norton, Lenny Clarke, Adam Ferrara, Nick Dipaolo, Bill Burr, Stephen Lynch, and Brian Regan.

Brock Samson

has anyone got around to Mel Brooks?....  :icon_smile_big:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 15, 2005, 08:42:25 PM
has anyone got around to Mel Brooks?....   :icon_smile_big:

I almost did, but figured him more for a writer. Did you know he was one of the creators/writers for the 60's TV show "Get Smart"? I liked that show almost as much as Gilligan when I was a kid.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Lowprofile

I didn't know they had TV back in the 1800's?? :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mass_Mopar

-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

6pkrunner

George Carlin during his Hippy Dippy Weatherman era, but on LP where he could cut loose. The above mentioned Tim conway who was the absolute master of improvising - even the other actors couldn't keep up nor a striaght face. And he made it seem seamless. If find today's comedy just a festival of gross outs or very superficial. Instant sight gags seem t be the nrm.

4cruzin

I think the hardest I ever laughed was Eddie Murphy's Delirious  . . if you haven't seen or heard that, you need too!!  Very funny!    
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Spartan

Rodney Dangerfield probably followed by George Carlin.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)